- Boeing Co. – Not only do they make my favorite plane, the 747, but I really like the way they use their employees to tell the company’s story. You can see my Aviation Week profile on Boeing’s efforts at the Things With Wings blog. You MUST check out this great story and video on three generations of the Danitschek family who have worked on the Boeing 767.
- Business Aviation Now – Of course I have to include the official blog for Aviation Week’s business aviation team, because it feeds my baby. But we also cover all the latest bizav news and trends every day.
- Cranky Flier – Full disclosure: I’ve been friends with this blog’s founder, Brett Snyder, since 2001. He’s like the little brother I never wanted, but I still think his blog is one of the best aviation-related ones around. He brings an insider’s view (one gained by working for airlines including America West and United) that offers a thorough — and humorous — explanation of this crazy business.
- Flight Wisdom – I like this quirky little blog that covers air travel and the experience of said travelers. Anyone who can offer an explanation on the difference between an airplane geek and airline dork is good in my book. Wisdom and I share a love of Gilbert & Sullivan operettas and had the chance to see “The Pirates of Penzance” last December. My only complaint is that he doesn’t blog enough for my taste!
- Flightblogger – What can I say about Jon Ostrower? This guy has forgotten more about the Boeing 787 program than many people will ever remember. He is living the same dream as me — actually getting paid for our hobby. I’m also a BIG fan of his Movie Monday posts.
Aviation Queen Tag Cloud
737 747 767 787 A320 Airbus aircraft Air France airlines Airplane Geeks airport AirTran Airways Alaska Airlines American Airlines Amsterdam Schiphol Airport AOPA aviation Aviation Week Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport Benet Wilson blog Boeing Bombardier British Airways business aviation BWI Airport Chicago O'Hare International Airport children concessions Continental Airlines cranky flier Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport Delta Air Lines EAA AirVenture Embraer essential air service FAA Facebook flightblogger FlightGlobal food Frontier Airlines Harriet Baskas Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport iPhone JetBlue JFK Airport Jon Ostrower journalism KLM Korean Air London Heathrow Los Angeles International Airport Mary Kirby news New York Times Orlando International Airport Pan Am Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport photo San Francisco International Airport Seattle-Tacoma International Airport security social media Southwest Airlines Spirit Airlines terminal Transportation Security Administration travel TSA Twitter United Airlines US Airways USA Today Wall Street Journal
- Hey @AirFreed! Why are you leaving the #airlines beat? I love your work! :( 8 hours ago
- Flight lesson: LNS-FDK. Found all checkpoints on sectional map. Landings aren't perfect, but getting better, kids! where2sir.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/laf-ar… 1 day ago
- Today’s flight lesson - FDK to LNS. Just a touch and go! 1 day ago
- Check out healthy #airport food trends and which #airports offer the most when it comes to offering them. abt.cm/1cOnn3I #PaxEx 1 day ago
- Why American Air Was Right To Get Rid Of Bereavement Fares dlvr.it/56KnqB 1 day ago
Aviation Queen Photos